Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

busy time of year


It's the year I was waiting for and the time of year I wasn't keen on passing through. It's my terminal year of high-school and starting from around now (or, let's say May), I will be very busy studying for exams and getting grades to get this over with.
I'm also responsible with the photo album of the end of the year, so I should make time to work on the design of the album, to consult classmates about it and when and what kind of photos do they want me to take for them to be pleased.

Despite that I *hate it* when I have such a busy schedule ahead, I'm in one of the most happiest times of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

About This Blog

Tags: words, photography, day-by-day life, thoughts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP